Camino 1.5.2 contains the following improvements over version 1.5.1:
- Upgraded to version 188.8.131.52 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
- Large download lists and corrupt site icons will no longer cause Camino to stop loading pages or opening windows.
- When viewing the source of a frame, Camino now uses cached data instead of requesting the frame again.
- Pages which perform actions when the tab or window is closed now function properly.
- Camino no longer adds site icons for local files to the site icon cache.
- Upgraded the “Block flash animations” code to use Flashblock 184.108.40.206.
- Upgraded the bundled Java Embedding Plugin to version 0.9.6.3.
- Improved ad-blocking.