Alright Steve-O! That’s right. Steve Jobs will be the keynote speaker at this year’s upcoming Macworld event. And while this is good news, it is not unexpected. But what if Steve didn’t head Macworld? iSuspect that he may choose not to in 2009, but that is far, far away. Here is a top 10 replacements list for him in 2009.
Top 10 people to replace Steve Jobs @ macworld 2009.
10. Steve Jobs… ok, i’ll begin…
9. Al Gore (He has great presentation skills & is used to being runner-up)
7. Johnathon Paul Ive (Designer of ipod, iphone, and imac, imagine his keynotes!)
6. Mark Elliot Zuckerberg (That lucky little sh*t, this guy just might own the web by next year)
3. Oprah Winfrey (She is just AWESOME on camera, watch her show!)
2. Rachel Ray (I can see that gum-clenching mutiny in her eye, she want’s what Oprah has)
1. Hillary Clinton (We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society. This real life quote of course could mean Hillary at the top… hmmm, time will tell.)