SuitePhone Enables Broad Business Management on your iPhone
From front office to back office, from summary to detail, SuitePhone lets you run NetSuite and — your business — via your Apple iPhone.
Powerful SuitePhone capability allows NetSuite customers to run their business operations using the Apple iPhone. The new SuitePhone capability provides native support for Safari — the iPhone and Macintosh browser — allowing NetSuite’s advanced, AJAX-based user interface technologies such as drop-down menus, drag-and drop portlets, and in-line editing, to be supported. In addition, the ERP, CRM and Ecommerce functionality of NetSuite is now also available to Apple users, bringing them for the first time an on-demand, integrated business management application designed for the Apple platform.
NetSuite’s role-based Dashboards give you at-a-glance views of your business and direct drill down to view more detail or to perform transactions.
Why wait until you’re back at your desk to pursue your leads?
|Check Your Forecast
Now you can check how you and your team are progressing against forecast.
|Generate Quotes and Orders
NetSuite gives you the ability to create quotes and orders while you’re mobile.
|Create an Expense Report
Now you can create and submit expense reports while you’re on the road.
|View Detailed Reports
Summary information is good, detailed information is better. SuitePhone let’s you generate and view complex reports while you’re mobile.
SuitePhone Can Make Running Your Business as Easy as Making a Phone Call
NetSuite can readily be accessed from any browser, providing the same ease of access for the iPhone through new native-support for the Safari browser. Once users log in their NetSuite accounts on iPhone, they can readily run their business as usual with this mobile device while they are away from their offices.
- The functionality of NetSuite — a complete SAP-like application used by thousands of companies to run their businesses — runs on the iPhone.
- Back-office users can access financial functionality including invoices, accounts receivable, payroll — remotely with SuitePhone.
- CRM users can enter leads, file expense reports, view contacts, check inventory availability, and even place quotes and orders.
- Ecommerce operations can also be managed through the iPhone, making it easy to update pricing on your website.
- NetSuite’s role-based dashboards provide a bird’s eye view of a business in real-time.